1. Sign up for aa4a's Email Action Network and receive
regular updates on Asian American issues via e-mail.
2. Sign the Asians and American's For Action Petition
to Make February, "Asian Educator Appreciation Month".
3. Register to vote (and vote… absentee if you have
4. Attend the annual Valentines Day fundraiser that
5. See an Asian movie in a first run movie theatre.
6. Talk about aa4a.org website with your friends and
co-host a philanthropy event.
7. Host (or co-host) a coffee or happy hour that promotes
a cause i.e Shanghai-nese Social Night or Mandarin Speaking
Night at the Asian Art Museum.
8. The next time you meet a celebrity, confidently ask
if they want YOUR ORG, aa4a, to GIVE up to 1,500 toys
for a charity of their choice. MUCH better than the
usual 'drop-jawed' greeting… eh?!.
9. Organize a group of your friends to attend an event
on the aa4a calendar.
10. Attend a benefit concert in San Francisco.